September 25, 2010

Matte as a Hatter


I love how this turned out! Unfortunately I don't know the name of the taupe color*...but I used OPI's Mad As A Hatter and Essie's Matte About You both of which I borrowed from Ate Jenna. I should just start taking pictures of the bottles I use because I am really bad at remembering nail color names :/
I'm not a fan of glitter like Ate Jenna and my sister are, but this Mad As A Hatter caught my attention and I got my own small bottle with the mini OPI Alice in Wonderland set! I know...I'm late since it came out days and days ago, but I'm still excited about it.


*Just found out from Ate Jenna that this color is China Glaze's Ingrid which is also one of hers haha.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥