September 16, 2010

My Spidey Senses are Tingling


One of my good friends Nessa came up with a fun nail interpretation game where we design our nails according to a certain theme. This theme was "Favorite Childhood Cartoon". I just had to choose Spiderman! (The one that played on Fox Kids of course!) This was my first time really drawing with the nail art pens. I'm really proud of the way it turned out! I can't wait for another theme to interpret :)
Here I used Sephora's Myrtille, One of the little Sally Hansen Diamond Strength little bottles for the red (don't have the color name), and the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens in black and white.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥