October 2, 2010

Rockin' Purple



I kept this design on for a day and half before taking off lol. I saw these "Rock-Ons" sticker studs at Hot Topic and wanted to see if I could use them on my nails. I tried the star stud sticker here. I liked how it turned out, but the corners of the stars kept snagging on stuff! It was especially horrible at work when I would have to fold a sweater or something that would easily get caught by the star. Cute design but definitely not wearable- at least not where I work.
I used: OPI's DS Coronation and a purple from Hot Topic. The purple was really rich, but I couldn't get the camera to show it's true "richness".

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥