January 11, 2012

Color Club Art Club


These are 3 Color Club Art Club polishes that I picked up in November. In order from left to right: Mermaid, Passion Flower, and Blue Hologram. I didn't post a picture of Blue Hologram when I used it in this post here, so I wanted to make sure you guys were able to see what it looked like in the bottle if you were interested.


Above is a view of the brush from Mermaid. It's your typical nail art brush size. I love the shape of these bottles. they're so cute. I've seen other nail art bottles, but for some reason, I really like these. I think I like them because they're simple and clean-looking. I don't know haha.  

10 comments :

  1. Wooo these look wonderful!!! :D Haha, the moment you said they're simple and clean-looking, the song Simple and Clean from Utada Hikaru began playing in my head. ^-^ Great song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look lovely, glitters always give amazing look!
    Ashesela : oh wow you like Utada Hikaru?! cant believe it :D i love her too and my favourite song is First Love :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty! I want them too!

    And joining the Utada love, my favourite song is Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mermaid and Blue Hologram are both oh so pretty!! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look so good! I have a hard time using them though, the brush is so long. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! I am not so good with freehand stuff, but I do like looking at the bottles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow sooo pretty! I love glitter :) and that purple is so vibrant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love mermaid...I'd want to use it as a regular polish though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Ashesela lol! Aw haha I like Utada Hikaru. I don't know many of her songs, but I like that song!

    @YoannitaL I know! Glitters can be really fun :)

    @Lisa Yes, Passion is my fav too! <3

    @ScarsLikeLace Hehe yea, they're so sparkly!

    @MariJo Hehe really pretty!

    @KarenD Yea, I'm not great with free hand stuff either, but the bottles are so cute!

    @Rachel Hehe I know! hehe

    @Frosso I have an upcoming post that you will love then! *hint hint* :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥