June 29, 2011

American Apparel Nail Lacquer Haul

Here are my latest, and probably final (for now), additions from American Apparel. I kept seeing these polishes on tumblr and since I am such a sucker for packaging, I wanted to get some. I ended up signing up for American Apparel's email notifications so I could receive a 15% off coupon (I'm always looking for discounts and coupons). On their website they have the polishes separately and they also have 7 packs and 3 packs. You save a percentage if you get the packs, so I bought a 7 pack,  two 3 packs and 5 by themselves. This was my largest polish quantity I've bought at once. I'll have future posts with swatches and the quality of the polishes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥