October 8, 2011

Tag: As time passes by

How exciting! This is my first tag. I was tagged by this awesome girl: Polish Amor. Be sure to check out her site. With this tag I believe we have to show our first mani with our latest and compare the two. This will be a bit embarrassing lol. I kept my nails SO short before, but here goes...

My first post First Time Konad-ing:


My latest post Essie "Lady Like" swatch: 


What has changed...My nails were obviously WAY shorter before lol. The "drinkcitra" on my first picture was smaller too. I've learned to keep my hands moisturized since I wash my hands a lot. My hands were dry in the first picture haha. I have only been blogging for about a year, but I'm learning about different polish brands, textures, designs, and so much more than I knew about a year ago. 


I am tagging the following lovelies:
apolishedtouch


Thank you for reading! <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥