May 10, 2014

Week FOUR Spring Edition | #busygirlnails


Happy Weekend! One of my friends is getting married today and I am one of her two maid of honors so I had to schedule this post to make sure it was up this week! I apologize for the lack of interaction from me for the past few days. Lots has been going on, but things should be back to normal next week. 

This week's #busygirlnails theme is "rainbow". I decided to use a few Essie polishes to create rainbow-like chevron tips. 

Polishes from left to right: Carousel Coral, Van D'Go, Mint Candy Apple, Bikini So Teeny, and Lilacsm. 

If you haven't done so already, please join us, @beautybyarielle, @fiercemakeupandnails, @mirandasmakeup, and @marijonails, and myself, @drinkcitra, on Instagram and post your manicures using the hashtag #busygirlnails. Don't forget to tag us so we could see your works of art! Just one more week to go! 

22 comments :

  1. They are totally cool, the "cut" and angle of the french is just perfect for the nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the chevron tips you do they look so good with your nail shape! I think this is also a more subtle, easier to wear way of having skittle nails vs having each entire nail a different color... hope that makes sense :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad you do! Thank you, Stephanie! Yes, that totally makes sense! It's funny because I was thinking of painting each nail a different color, but didn't want it to look too much haha!

      Delete
  3. This would fit for Pastel theme, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is beautiful! hope you had fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, Nory! Yes! I had a blast! :D

      Delete
  5. How do you get the tips to look so perfect every time Traci?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol aw thanks, Denysia! With a lot of patience :D

      Delete
  6. I am just loving this nail shape for you! French tips look so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to make a rainbow of pastels! Superlove the way you ROCK these tips!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥