December 2, 2013

Angled Foundation Brush | Japonesque


Hello Loves! The wonderful Cordia from Seriously Swatched, one of my fellow Twinsies, was so kind and sent me an angled foundation brush by Japnoesque that she had received in her Wantable subscription box. She posted about the contents she received in the box here: http://www.seriouslyswatched.com/2013/10/product-review-wantable-subscription-box.html

I had never seen an angled foundation brush before and was pretty excited when Cordia sent it to me. I use liquid foundation and usually use a flat-top brush and have never tried using an actual foundation brush. 

When using this brush I apply drops of foundation directly on the bristles. I found the brush size very comfortable to hold and the bristles were so soft and glided nicely on my face. I loved that this brush has an angle because it made it so easy to apply foundation in hard to reach areas like under my eyes and around my nose. Since the brush is smaller than what I'm used to, I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to apply my foundation evenly and smoothly. 

Thanks so much again, Cordia for allowing me to give this brush a try! I'll certainly be using it often!

16 comments :

  1. I've never used a angled foundation brush before. I'm glad that it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you liked it and it turned out to be a really good product! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that it worked out so well! Many thanks!! <3

      Delete
  3. Thats pretty awesome, I've never even thought of an angled foundation brush. I'm newish to using liquid foundation so sometimes I wish my bush would contour to my face better in those hard to reach spots like around the nose. Interesting... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! haha it's nice to know that there are people who think of these things for us! :D

      Delete
  4. awesome! I would love to see a video on how you do your foundation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Jackie! Hmm something to add to my list of video ideas lol :D

      Delete
  5. i have a smudge brush from them that I really like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh nice! I need to check out other products they have!

      Delete
  6. I have never seen a foundation brush that was angled. Must look next time im out at beauty stores. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until this one, I hadn't either! hehe definitely worth a shot to see :D

      Delete
  7. That's sweet of her! I've never tried an angled foundation brush either, but I've heard great things about this brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She's such a sweetheart :D This brand so far has me interested!

      Delete

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥