August 5, 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag

Hello, Loves! I was tagged a while back by the lovely Elle from Lipstick and Lace to complete the Beauty Blogger Tag. Elle is a fabulous blogger friend and if you're interested in beauty product reviews, or anything fashion related, please check her out :D

The Beauty Blogger Tag

1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do:
Hmm...I have a wrinkle cream from Garnier that I should be using regularly, but it hasn't found its way into my routine yet.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I was on a roll with washing my makeup brushes once a week, but I haven't been keeping up with this...I definitely need to get back into doing this.

If you're interested in seeing how I clean my makeup brushes, I posted this video a few weeks ago:

3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
If I have time, I will remove the chipped varnish and re-do my nails immediately, but it usually doesn't bother me because I typically change my nail polish at LEAST once a week.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e., top coat, foundation and so on)?
I usually buy and replace a product when I am almost out so I'm not without it once I run out.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Probably not completely removing my eye makeup when I wear it. I will wash and tone my face thoroughly, but I'm so bad when it comes to my eyes...

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
I try to keep up with completing blog posts and reading fellow blog posts, but there are days where I'll put it off, and it's not always the best idea because posts to read pile up quickly!

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or no?
I can't wait until the last minute to get ready because I know it will usually take me an hour or longer.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I committed myself to a no makeup spending ban earlier this year, but it's always a challenge. There are too many things that can be bought nowadays!

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collections?
I like to think I'm a pretty organized person so I try to keep my makeup and nail polish collection organized. I could work on my makeup organization right now though...I have too many different areas I keep them at. 

10. What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post?
I think almost a month. 

Thanks for the tag, Elle! This is cheating, but I tag anyone who is interested in completing this tag :)

14 comments :

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥