I've been tagged by Elle at Lipstick & Lace to do the Holly Jolly Holiday tag! I love these holiday tags because they get me more and more excited about the holidays. Thanks for the tag, Elle!
1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until last minute?
I always try to start early so I would say yes to starting on or before Black Friday. As of right now, I'm proud to say I'm done with my Christmas shopping...as long as I didn't forget about anyone.
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
I'm going to have to agree with Elle and would want to be in Elf because it's such a fun movie. I think it would be awesome to spend time with Buddy the elf.
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I'm going to have to say Christmas Day because that's when all the festivities happen. Although, I do like Christmas Eve because it gets me excited that Christmas is just a few hours away.
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
We usually put up our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and my fiance and I decorate it.
5. White lights or colored lights?
I like both. Our Christmas tree has white and purple lights this year. I do like the multi-colored lights too.
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like surprise?
I remember one year as a kid, I tempted to peek at one of the presents, but didn't get a good look lol. Other than that time, I usually like surprises.
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or Santa's Workshop?
I would rather live in Santa's Workshop. It seems like it would be more home-y and festive.
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
For the past few years we've been doing different things...we have gone to Midnight Mass with my fiance's parents, celebrated with friends, and visited my relatives. A constant tradition that we always do Christmas Eve is open one gift.
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone, who would it be?
My fiance of course ;) I don't think we have ever been under mistletoe before.
10. What tops your tree?
A silver glittery star