October 30, 2012

I Love Fall tag

Hello Lovelies! I was tagged by Elle at Lipstick & Lace to do the I ♥ Fall Tag! Elle has a beautiful beauty and fashion blog that you should definitely check out! Thanks so much for the tag, Elle!

1. Favorite Fall lip product

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink
4. 
Favorite Fall Candle
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
6. 
Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze
7. Favorite Halloween movie

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall


1. My favorite Fall lip product is Nivea's A Kiss of Smoothness. My lips get extremely chapped during this time of year and this product really keeps my lips moisturized.

2. My favorite Fall nail polish is Essie's Smokin Hot. I wore this polish a lot last year, and I'll probably use this again this season. 

3. I don't have a favorite Starbucks Fall drink, but my favorite warm drink is the Green Tea Latte.

4. My favorite Fall candle would be Sweety Pea. I'm not really into "Fall" scents, but my sister gave me this candle last year, right before Fall and I used and loved it during that time.

5. This is my favorite scarf for Fall. It's a simple, warm, all black scarf. 

6. I prefer going to a Haunted Corn Maze. I'm not much for scares because I'm a scared-y cat, but we went to a haunted corn maze one year and it was quite fun.

7. It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is my favorite Halloween movie! I love that it's on TV every year.

8. My favorite candy to eat on Halloween would probably be Twix minis. I don't have a favorite Halloween candy, but Twix is one of my favorites!

9. Unfortunately I won't be dressing up for Halloween this year. 

10. My favorite thing about Fall is when the leaves change colors. It's always a pretty sight to see. I also love being able to layer and dress more cozy

If anyone wants to do this tag, I tag you! :D 

23 comments :

  1. It's fun to read, I like the leaves changing colors too, but otherwise, no - I'm a spring/summer person :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria. Yea, I definitely love Summer! :D

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this tag. I just watched It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown with my family!! And that Essie polish looks like a great Fall color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellie! Isn't it a great movie? Hehe aww family time :) That movie never gets old.

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I'll have to try out the Nivea lip balm because my lips have been really dry lately and the one I'm using from Neutrogena isn't working. Being tag sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! Yea, I was iffy at first, but it works really well!

      Delete
  4. I wanted to try that Nivea lip balm but wasnt sure if it was moisturizing enough, I'll give it a try now :)
    I still need to go to a haunted corn maze, so many around now but so little time >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh let me know how it works for you!
      lol there's only one around near me. Hopefully you get some time!

      Delete
  5. Lovely choices!
    I love fall and the color changing of the leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! I love all of the Charlie Brown specials they play on ABC for each holiday :) I've been tempted to buy the dvd collections, but it's just not the same as actually watching it on tv. My cable has been out from the hurricane so I hope I get it back before I miss The Great Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Frosso! Ooh me too! Charlie Brown specials always feel so home-y hehe :) Oh I definitely agree! Something about watching on TV is different than playing a dvd haha. Aww I hope you're safe over there and I hope you get your cable back before then!!

      Delete
  7. What a fun tag :-) I need to get that lip product- seems like just what I need right now :-)
    I am in the same boat, probably not dressing up this year- but that's ok! :-)
    Hope you are having a good day, Traci!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe if you get it, I hope it helps!
      Aw thanks, Colleen! I hope you had a wonderful day!

      Delete
  8. I have never tried the Green Tea Latte because after trying their Green Tea Frap, it totally turned me off of green tea...I have a Starbucks card so maybe I'll give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Hmm I really like the green tea frap. Hopefully the latte is better! Let me know if you end up trying it! I'm kind of scared for you only because I feel like the latte is just a warm version of the frap...but hopefully it's better!

      Delete
  9. i was introduced to nivea lip balm through a swap and i absolutely love them! my lips have been really dry lately so i've been going through lip balm like crazy. great set of favorites... i too love twix, mini or maxi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh nice! Yay! It's such an awesome lip balm!
      Mmm I could go for some twix right now hehe

      Delete
  10. Mmm, twix minis are amazing :P Love this tag, was thinking of doing it! I love Fall, best season EVER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delish! hehe. Ooh you should do it! I would love to see! :D

      Delete

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥