A few weeks ago, I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Nails Like Lace and Indefinite Style. Thank you both very much! These two ladies have wonderful blogs that you should definitely check out if you haven't already.
I was given this award before, which I posted about here, but thought it would be fun to do the 7 random facts portion of this award for those of you who are new readers and may be interested in getting to know the person behind the blog :)
7 random facts:
1. I've been making it a habit to exercise before showering each day, whether it be doing a few push-ups, sit-ups, or anything to get my heart pumping.
2. I love tea and I recently picked up these green tea packets from Target that I have been loving! It's just a fine green tea powder that you can mix with cold water so I've been having iced green teas quite often this summer.
3. Donald Duck, M-O from Wall-e, and Spider-Man are my favorite fictional characters. Christa from Chrissyai knows I love Donald and actually drew me this picture shown on her instagram! Thanks again, Christa!
4. I am a neat freak. I don't work well unless the area I'm working at is clean so my desk at work and at home are kept tidy. The only time my desk gets a little messy and crowded is when I'm doing my nails. With the 31 day nail challenge going on, my desk has been a bit on the messy side with polishes everywhere lol
5. I love meeting new people through blogging! It's like having a whole bunch of pen pals :D
6. Today I'll be going on a hike with a few lovely people. I hope the weather is in our favor!
7. I have two pups, both Pomeranian Yorkies and I love them!