December 31, 2011

Pearly New Year's Nails







Happy New Year's Eve! I love the pearly shimmer from Essie's Pure Pearlfection. The base coat is Essie's Master Plan. I applied 2 coats of Master Plan, 2 coats of Pure Pearlfection, used a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in black, and applied a coat of Seche Vite. It was a bit thick so it took a little longer to dry, but it turned out ok in the end. This was another simple design. Not much to it :/ I'm lacking creativity I think. I hope you all have a nice and safe New Year's Eve and all the best for the New Year! Love you all <3

11 comments :

  1. These are wonderful!! :D Master Plan is gorgeous, especially with Pure Pearlfection over top!! Have a wonderful new year!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ashesela Thank you very much! Yes, I really like the two together. Have wonderful New Year yourself!

    @Polish and Charms Thank you! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its simple and beautiful i love this! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute mani! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Yoannital. Aw thank you! Happy New Year!

    @MariJo Thank you so much! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the 2012 on the edges of your nails, it looks really calendary! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ScarsLikeLace Hehe thanks! It does look calendary lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so awesome! Simple but very cool!! Thanks for commenting on my blog! AM having issues with my commenting system and I can't reply-wanted to say thank you!! And I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those polishes! The writing on your nails is perfect too! What a fun mani! Not too sparkly or too much, just the right amount of sparkle for New Years Eve!!:)
    I found your blog on Monday Beauties Blog Hop and am following now:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Fingers Thank you so much! Aw haha thanks for commenting on my blog too! I wish there was an easier commenting system here on blogspot without having to use other commenting sites. I love your blog too! <3

    @Kristen I love these polishes too haha! Thanks so much and thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥