September 7, 2011

Migi Nail Art's "Most Creative Nail Art" Contest UPDATE

For those who have been following me, you may remember a post and video I did for the Migi Nail Art "Most Creative Nail Art" contest here: http://www.drinkcitra.com/2011/06/migi-nail-arts-most-creative-nail-art.html.

This is a bit late, but on August 19, 2011, I received an email from them saying that I won 3rd place in the contest! I don't think I've ever won anything before and I'm so excited! I recently received my prize, the Migi Set #105 (a $24.95 value), in the mail. 

I wanted to share this with you all because I plan to save this prize to give as part of my first thank you giveaway :) Stay tuned and thanks for reading and following!

Here are some pics: 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥