August 24, 2011

"One Lovely Blog" Award



I've just received my third blog award given to me by super cute super easy! I really appreciate it! Be sure to check her out! :)

Rules:
1) Link back to the person you got it from, 2) Tell seven things about yourself, 3) Give the award to ten bloggers

Seven things about myself: 
1. I'm a night owl, but work forces me to sleep early
2. I love "meeting" new bloggers online 
3. i enjoy organizing and cleaning
4. I go on tumblr often 
5. Discovering interesting blogs excites me
6. My go-to breakfast meal is an egg and cheese sandwich
7. I enjoy being outdoors


I'm passing this award to the following lovely blogs:

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the award! Stuff like this keep us motivated! Plus your blog is awesome

    Posh Culture xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Posh Culture You are so very welcome! They really do keep us motivated! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥