August 27, 2011

My Top 5 Polishes

This has been a post that I have been postponing for a while now. This post happens to be my 105th post as well :) For my top 5, I really wanted to make sure I was picking my absolute favorites. One of my friends Nessa from autumnmornings had asked us what our top 5 polishes were. 5 polishes? Out of so many colors and brands? This was tough, but I was able to choose my 5. The following are my go-to colors that I never get tired of.

OPI "Planks A Lot":

Essie "Chinchilly":

Essie "Merino Cool":

Essie "Topless and Barefoot":

Essie "Van D'Go":

Glossy:

Matte:

What are your top 5 polishes? I would love to see your post of your go-to polishes. Leave me a link to your post or let me know what your top 5 polishes are in a comment! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥