June 24, 2011

Migi Nail Art's "Most Creative Nail Art" Contest Entry

If you haven't heard already, Migi Nail Art is having a "Most Creative Nail Art" contest. You can watch their video about it here. I heard about it at the end of May, and decided to enter for fun since I have some Migi Nail Art pens I bought before.

Here is the information about the contest from their youtube:

"This contest runs from 6/1/2011-7/16/2011.

Don't have any Migi Nail Art pens? No problem! The first 200 people to subscribe to us on YouTube and contact websupport@selectmarketing.us with their full address, YouTube channel link, and the subject "Free Pens" will receive 1 free Migi Nail Art pen in any colors of their choice. The pen must be used to participate in the above contest.

If you are outside of the United States, you are now eligible to receive a free pen, but you must pay the $2.99 shipping cost. Please email websupport@selectmarketing.us with your full address, credit card information, YouTube channel link, and the two colors of your choice. If you are not comfortable emailing your credit card information, you may give it over the phone by calling 888-864-9627 or 413-535-2300.

Disclaimer: By entering this contest, participants grant Migi Nail Art and Select Marketing right to use the entries in any marketing or promotional materials that Migi Nail Art and Select Marketing may decide to publish, distribute or use."

Here's my video entry:

The nail art I did in this video is sooooo simple lol. Lately I haven't had any inspiration for nail designs. Maybe you've noticed since all my recent posts have been swatches or hauls...but hopefully some of you find this video entertaining or helpful.

I also wanted to apologize for the lack of videos I have up on Youtube. I'm super slow at making videos and haven't set aside some time to make any new ones lately. I will do my best to get on it and record more though. If you have any suggestions or requests, I would love to hear from you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥