April 12, 2011

Errand shopping

I went to Target the over the weekend just to do some errands and ended up picking up these polishes. I was surprised they had Sally Hansen Inst-Dri in Slick Slate. I was looking for it on Ulta but they were sold out, so I happily bought it at Target. I'm not that into shimmery or glittery nail polishes, but I think they're starting to grow on me with the influence from my sister and benwajones. I really like the Insta-Dri's because the brushes are thick, application is easy, and they dry fast. As for Essie...it's dangerous for me to go to Target now that they carry so many colors! I picked up Dive Bar, Mochacino and It's Genius.

1 comment :

  1. wow those colors are gorgeous!
    and yes its so hard to not pick up nail polishes everywhere i go the essie and opi is sooo accessible now like i think i can get opi frickin walgreens now its amazing lol

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥