March 20, 2011

A peak at my lacquer collection

This post goes out to benwajones and 365dayswithnessa <3

The first picture is polish that I started out with before really getting into nail art and getting introduced to konad by benwajones and 365dayswithnessa. In the past year my collection has grown into the last picture. I think I'm happy with what I have right now because I don't want to run out of room to store them. Two shoe boxes is enough for me at the moment. I've also been giving some to my sister as new ones are added. It helps because I know they'll be in good hands and will be used. 






1 comment :

  1. Your blog is amazing, your nails are always perfect. I love the ones in the last post


    BOXMOONBABBLE.COM

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥