November 20, 2010

Stick 'em


I went to Sally Beauty last month and found some nail stickers and decided to try them out. They were easy to apply even though I needed tweezers to peel them off the sheet. Using the stickers are a fast and easy way to add a little something to your nails. I've been a little lazy and short on time to konad or to do any crazy designs so this was a fast and simple do.

What I used:
 
Essie's Fill the Gap, Essie's Chinchilly, Essie's Super Duper Top Coat, and the nail stickers. 

I'll most likely do a little review on Fill the Gap and the Super Duper Top Coat. I've had them for a few weeks and am really liking them both.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥