November 6, 2010

"Hoot hoot hoot!"

Here's my take on SNSD's "Hoot." I wanted to put these up before "Hoot" became "old news." I hope I got the characters okay. I tried using the black outfits they were wearing with the pinkish-red stripe as inspiration on my middle and pinky. I had squares on my pointer and ring finger because the elevator scenes in the music video had squares in the background. I was a little hesitant about putting these up because I didn't want to mess up SNSD, but overall I think I'm glad about the way they turned out. 

Here's what I used: Sephora's Black, Essie's Watermelon, and black and white nail art pens

1 comment :

  1. OMG! They look awesome! *A*
    Grrrrreaaaaaaat job! You are like.. my nail idol *-----*

    I did something similar but... a LOT easier (since I suck at it xDD) for FT Island and Big Bang's TOP <3
    Sad thing is, I'm just right-handed, so can't use my left one to do the right one.. well, you know xD

    Oh, your art is so inspiring! (: I was going to do a 2NE1 one now.. but I'm not sure on how to do it .. I'll see what I come up with (:

    Keep the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that all of you lovelies leave. Please don't hesitate to leave one, I love hearing from you! Thanks for visiting! ♥